An Indiana mother of two fainted and died of water intoxication after drinking too much water in a short period of time, her family said.

Ashley Summers, 35, was near Monticello at Lake Freeman with her husband and two daughters over the July 4

when she was hospitalized due to brain swelling, Ashley's brother, Devon Miller, told WRTV

Someone said he drank four bottles of water in 20 minutes

Miller said. "I mean, the average bottle of water is 16 ounces, so I drank 64 ounces in a 20-minute period

The Mayo Clinic states that daily fluid intake for women should be approximately 92 ounces, with 20% of daily fluid intake typically coming from foods.